- Donors: IBIS / WAEMM
- Location: Panguma, Kenema District, Sierra Leone
- Date Started: October 2013
- Date Completed: November 2013
- System Size: 6000 Watts
- Direct Beneficiaries: 200
- Indirect Beneficiaries: 100000
This project built off the success of our ongoing partnership with WAEMM in Kamakawie, Gbendembu and Madina. A 6kW array was installed at Panguma Hospital that is currently providing light to all of the wards in the facility. An existing system was upgraded with new batteries and is now supplying the admin/lab building and the blood bank freezer. Planning is underway to expand the system further in 2014.